A Chartered Accountant is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) who has the ability to certify a company’s financial statements. Furthermore, all ICAI members must pay an annual fee to maintain their membership. Only CA, CS, and CMA have the authority to audit financial statements in both private and public companies. CA is a responsible position that plays a critical part in account disputes and the firm’s insolvency. As a result, the ICAI established some CA qualifying criteria for entrance to the CA foundation Exam.
In India, you can become a CA by finishing three levels of the training. Cost accounting, tax management, auditing, and consulting are all options.
To become a qualified CA in India, you must pass the three levels of the CA test and complete three years of practical training.
- CA Foundation
The foundation stage of the selection process is where ca aspirants brush up on their basic knowledge of commerce, and the course becomes more comprehensive and elaborate as they progress through the levels. Please tell us what qualifications you need to be a CA in India.
CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The candidate must have a 10th and 12th grade passing certificate from a recognized board.
- Participants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline with a grade point average of at least 60%.
- Candidates having a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree can bypass the Foundation exam and apply directly for CA Intermediate.
- Holders of a bachelor’s or master’s degree in commerce are exempt from the entrance exam and can enroll in Intermediate immediately.
- At the educational level, qualified students must register online and submit any missing documentation to the local office.
What are the requirements for passing with honours?
What happens when you’ve met the CA Foundation’s eligibility requirements?
- A recognized board issues a 12th grade mark sheet.
- Copy of the admit card that has been attested
- If the student is a foreigner, he must provide proof of nationality.
- A certificate for a specific category, such as SC/ST/OBC or differently abled.
- Original name and date of birth are on the 10th grade mark sheet and admit card.